Saturday, February 16, 2013

Morocco... in Pictures

I've been looking through my blog and noticed that I have too many words and am lacking in pictures. So all you get to know is that Morocco was amazing. It is a must see place that I can't wait to go to again. So here is my trip... in pictures

 My first glimpse of this beautiful country, can't wait to go back

 Wait, we have money?

 Kittys everywhere








 Some beautiful scenery of Morocco














 These crazy camel guys, smile, arms up lets run (all in an accent of course)

 The atlantic, is that America in the distance???
 My best friend and me

 This salad was to die for
 reminds me of Spain

Enjoying a wonderful meal and time together



Yummy green tea. Morocco Whiskeyy









Saying that I had fun was an understatement. The food was so amazing and authentic, unlike anything else and the hostel ummm amazing, I paid super cheap to stay in a super nice hotel where I was served and pampered.

No comments:

Post a Comment