Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Every other day

Most of my friends are taking their midterms right now and are in class or are planning their fall break plans so I'm lonely. Laying on my bed listening to the new Mumford & Sons cd. If you don't have it, I highly recommend getting it. Ahhh it's so good. But if you are looking for calm music try Bon Iver. That man can make me sit and cry even if I'm in a good mood. For Mumford I would say " I will wait" and "ghosts that we knew" are the ones to listen to. For Bon Iver anything, "Skinny Love" "Michicant" "Calgary" "Blood Bank"  I'm very excited to say that I am going to Lisbon Portugal to see him Perform with one of my best friends Alex. We are both pretty big music nerds. That reminds me I should probably buy those tickets and tickets to get there and a hostel and the list goes on and on. My other roommate Abby and I and I think all the girls of apartment six want to go to Sweden over Thanksgiving so I need to look at that as well.

My dad and Aunt Paula are coming to visit on Saturday. I haven't seen my Auntie Paula since graduation so I'm very excited to see her. I'm also just as excited to see my dad. The next 10 days are going to be a lot of fun. No school and a whole week to hang with some family. I will say that I'm very jealous of everyone in the program because everyone is traveling to different countries, Italy Germany, Amsterdam, well that's a city, Switzerland and many otter. I really want to go to Berlin. This is weird and I have yet to talk to Andy, my brother, about it but I have a mission. He has this sweet picture next to a piece of graffiti and I want to go find it and take the same picture. I don't know why I want to but I really want to. It would just be something cool to do. And then it's something I can say we both Have done. I really miss my brother. It's odd though because his first few years of college I didn't talk to him and I was just fine but the past few years we have grown closer and I truly miss him. Hopefully he can come visit in the Summer. Maybe take a few weeks off of work to come travel with me.

So I guess I don't have anything exciting to talk about. It's just a normal day. I'm tired but I promised Abby I wouldn't nap because yesterday I took four naps. I don't know what it is. I'm just tired and not up to much. Am I feeling a little down? Ya, sure I guess but that's been my normal for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment