Thursday, January 10, 2013

White Russian

I've been having a fantastic time this past week. Meeting a bunch of new people. I love the variety of people that are here. If I can't find someone to hang out with in one apartment I move on to the next. Some boys made me a drink that they are all shouting about and say tastes so delicious and so they made it for me. I am not a fan of the white russian! But I will stick with the white wine. I've been more conscious of my money so far. Although I did do a little shopping the other day. I went to Pull and Bear with Colin and bought a black jacket with gold spikes or whatever you want to call them. I'll probably wear it when I go out to clubs and stuff.

My goal is to always eat dinner in and if I want, eat lunch out. Lunch is so much cheaper than dinner and you get a shit ton more to eat. The other night I made a vegetable lasagna without noodles. I'm attempting to eat no bread or pasta while I am here. It has failed quite a bit but I am being very observant as to what I have been eating. I'm trying to lose the weight that I put on first semester. So I guess we will just have to see how that goes. I've been walking everyday and started insanity back when I was home for the Holidays. I haven't been doing insanity since I got here though so I'm going to  try and start that on Monday after I get back from London. Yes!I said London. Tomorrow morning I am flying to London with Abby and we will be coming back late Sunday night. I'll be wearing super warm clothes and am mentally preparing to not  shower everyday. haha anyway. I'm sure we will be doing all sorts of things, due to the fact that Abby is quite the planner. I'm extremely excited to go travel and see a new part of Europe that I have yet to see. In three weeks the program is traveling to Andalusia which is the southern part of Spain. From there a small group of us is planning a trip to Morocco. It's going to be really cool and actually pretty cheap to get there. BBut for now I have to focus on my trip to London. I have never been and the only negative I ever hear is that it's really cold. But hey, I love the cold and everyone knows it haha. So I'm off to get lunch with Alex. I'll be writing about my trip to London sometime next week when I have caught up on my sleep.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment