Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Better days

There hasn't been a whole lot going on these past few days so I haven't been writing. I'm definitely in a better mood today and well yesterday was a pretty good day too. I need to start doing some homework but I;m honestly not in the mood for it. Okay so when's the last time I blog? Like Sunday? Two nights ago one apartment was playing ring of fire but I didn't feel like being hungover during my 9 am class so i stuck with water. Lame, I know, Amy, you don't have to tell me, I already know. Monday morning was tiring and fine. Um last night we went to a bar and drank. At first we went and got tapas. Yummy grilled goat cheese and bread with tomato spread. Still miss my support system but what is there to do? Nothing. Had some vodka tonic--be proud mom, be proud. Then I drank a pint of fosters--be proud dad, be proud. I'm super exhausted and don't feel like talking. Just got bummed from something that's not important and is stupid. I smoked and got over it. Tomorrow I have my favorite class, pre-history to late-antigity, i don't know how to spell it. Today, we went la lonja, a beautiful silk exchange from the 1400s. Ill put pictures on Facebook.

With love,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment